Groups allow workspace owners and admins the ability to organize other users into departments or teams. Groups can be used to share contacts and snippets. Plus, you can mention a group in notes and threads.
Here's how to create a group:
Note: You can only add groups from the web or desktop app.
- Click “Settings” from the left-hand menu.
- Select “Groups” under the “Workspace” section.
- Name your new group, click into the default emoji to pick one you’d like to associate with the group, and add an optional description for the group.
- Click “Add a member” to select specific users in your workspace that you want in this group.
- Once you’re done adding members, hit “Save group”.
Need to add another group? A workspace owner or admin can add as many groups as they want!