Do you have multiple people sharing an OpenPhone number? If your team has an OpenPhone Premium plan, up to 100 people in your team's workspace can share a single line!
Who can use this feature?
The round-robin call routing feature can be used by all of our Premium plan users!
Which app can I use this feature on?
You can use this feature on the desktop and web apps.
How round-robin call routing works
Wouldn't it be great if you could decide how many teammates receive calls simultaneously?
Using round-robin call distribution in OpenPhone, you can now ring teammates in batches as small as 1, and as large as 10.
If the first batch doesn't answer a call, OpenPhone will try another. And if that batch doesn't answer, we'll keep trying more until we run out of batches. At that point, the call will be sent to voicemail.
From the desktop or web app,
1. Click ⚙️ "Settings" from the left-hand menu
2. Under "Workspace", click "Phone Numbers"
3. Select the phone number you would like to share
4. Under "Call flow", click the "Connect" field
5. The "Round-robin batch size" field will allow you to select how many available teammates should ring at one time (with up to 10 users possible at once). Teammates will randomly be assigned to batches for now, but we’re planning to add more control over that soon.
⭐️ Note: People who have muted the phone number, set themselves to do not disturb, or are already on a different call won't be included in batches.