Spending time scrolling through your OpenPhone searching for that one conversation? 🔎
You can save time and reach specific conversations by using filters. Here's how:
Which app can I use this feature on?
You can use this feature on the desktop, web, and iOS apps (Coming soon to Android!).
How to filter your conversations from the web or desktop app
2. You have the option to filter by any of the following:
- Unread - No one with access to that conversation has viewed a new incoming message or missed call.
- Unresponded - No one on your team has replied to an incoming message or missed call and the conversation hasn't been marked as done.
- Company - Your team can narrow down by the company associated with any contacts that include the "Company" contact property within OpenPhone.
- Multi-select properties - You can add this type of custom property to tag contacts. For example, you may have a smaller subset of contacts you want to tag as VIPs.
3. If you select a contact property, you'll be prompted to filter by specific criteria. In the example below you can see a multi-select property where we are selecting the tag "VIP":
4. If you wish to add more filters, you can click the "+" icon.
How to modify a filter from the web or desktop app
Click into "is" between the filter's name and value. From there you'll be able to modify the filter:
How to remove filters from the web or desktop app
Click the "x" next to the filter's name:
How to filter your conversations from the iOS app
1. From any inbox in your workspace, click the filter icon.
2. Select a filter by tapping into unread, unresponded conversations, or a contact property.
3. If you choose to filter by a contact property, you'll be prompted to tap and select any specific criteria you wish to use to filter your conversations. When you're done selecting, click "Save".
4. If you wish to narrow your search any further, you can choose other filters. If you're done, you can hit "Save".
How to modify filters from the iOS app
You can adjust any filters by clicking back on the filter icon. From there, you can either add additional filters or click into existing ones to adjust your search.
How to remove filters from the iOS app
Click the filter icon and select "Clear all" to remove all filters.