Tired of copying and pasting numbers from your browser into OpenPhone? You can make OpenPhone the default app for calling so you can click to call on most websites. Learn how below 👇
1. If you have not already, download the OpenPhone Windows app
2. Click into the bottom toolbar and search by "default app"
3. Select "Default app System settings"
4. Scroll down and click "Choose default apps by protocol".
5. Then scroll down to "TEL" and select OpenPhone to make it the default calling app in Windows.
1. If you have not already, download the OpenPhone Mac app
2. Open FaceTime from the “Applications” menu
3. Click “FaceTime” from the top menu and select “Preferences”
4. If it’s not already selected, click into the dropdown menu next to “Default for calls:” and select “OpenPhone”. If you’ve saved the app under Applications on your Mac, it will appear as “OpenPhone (/Applications/)”
After clicking the pop up, you'll be taken to the OpenPhone desktop app where you can click "Call" to dial that number.
1. If you have not already, download the OpenPhone Android app
2. Open "Settings", then select "Apps", then select "OpenPhone"
3. Open "Calling app" and select "OpenPhone"