Want to quickly sign-up for the best business phone number? Signing up for OpenPhone and getting your dedicated phone number is as simple as these seven steps:
1 . Go to OpenPhone.
2. Enter your email address and click "Continue". You'll be sent a 6 digit code to your email. Please enter this code then click continue.
3. You'll be asked to confirm whether this number isfor Work or Personal use.
4. We'll automatically assign you a number, but you're more than welcome to pick any local US, Canadian, or toll-free number. To choose a different number, click "Pick a different number".
5. Once you've selected your number, you'll be asked to verify your account with an existing phone number.
6. Once verified, enter your credit card information (you won't be charged until day 7 and can cancel anytime)
Watch the video below to see a quick walkthrough of creating an OpenPhone account.
If you have any issues or questions at all, reach out to email@example.com. We'd be happy to help!
PS - Don't have the app yet? Use the link here to install it and get started.
More resources to get started with OpenPhone
How to port your current phone number to OpenPhone
How to set up an outgoing caller ID for your OpenPhone number
What features are included in the OpenPhone Standard plan?