Stop copying and pasting or taking screenshots of contact information to share with your team. Now, OpenPhone does it for you. No copy & paste needed. 🤓
Why share contact info?
By sharing contacts, you can delegate tasks to your team members related to a specific business or client and get everyone on the same page. This way, it will be easier for your team member to take over communications with a client.
Here's how it works:
When adding contacts to a shared number, those contacts are automatically shared with all users on that number. If you want to share contacts with users outside of a shared number, follow the steps below.
1. Open the OpenPhone web or Mac app.
2. Click "Contacts" on the left-hand menu.
3. You can segment contacts by how they were imported above the search bar.
4. Select your desired contact(s).
5. Click on "Bulk Share" next to the trash bin icon.
A menu will then pop up giving you the option to share with:
Your workspace - everyone in your organization will have access to this contact
A shared phone number - everyone sharing that phone number will have access to this contact
Invite a member - only invited team members will have access to this contact
6. Select the option you prefer (don't worry - you can always make changes to this!)
7. Hit "Save". That's it!
Ready to share your contacts at the flick of a button? Start using OpenPhone today.