Stop copying and pasting or taking screenshots of contact information to share with your team. Now, OpenPhone does it for you. No copy & paste needed. 🤓
When adding contacts to a shared number, those contacts are automatically shared with all users on that number. If you want to share contacts with users outside of a shared number, follow the steps below.
1. Open the OpenPhone web or desktop app.
2. Click "Contacts" on the left-hand menu.
3. You can segment contacts by how they were imported above the search bar.
4. Select your desired contact(s).
5. Click on "Bulk Share" next to the trash bin icon.
A menu will then pop up giving you the option to share with:
Your workspace - everyone in your organization will have access to this contact
A shared phone number - everyone sharing that phone number will have access to this contact
Invite a member - only invited team members will have access to this contact
6. Select the option you prefer (don't worry - you can always make changes to this!)
7. Hit "Save". That's it!