Keeping track of one business inbox is hard enough. Having multiple inboxes can be a handful!
We want to ensure you stay organized when you add more phone numbers and team members as your business grows.
Why filter inboxes?
Some users only have one phone number in the OpenPhone app.
That might be you! In that case, you can see here how to filter your inbox for your single number.
Users that have one or more numbers (whether private or shared numbers) will require the inbox filter so they can keep all their inboxes separate. This way, you can see who is calling and texting what phone number and answer your communications appropriately.
Filtering inboxes from the web and desktop app
1. Launch the OpenPhone web or desktop app.
2. Your available numbers will be displayed under "Inboxes" in the left-hand menu.
3. Click on your respective numbers to easily toggle between phone numbers
Filtering inboxes from the iOS and Android app
1. Open the app. and tap on your account image on the upper left side.
2. Easily toggle by tapping on your specific number under "Your numbers".
Learn about optimizing your inboxes by watching the video below.
If you have any other questions, please submit a request here. We're happy to help!