Do you have multiple OpenPhone numbers but only really need to answer calls or texts on one? No problem!
You can mute whichever number(s) that you don't need to receive notifications for. Awesome, right? Here's how it works:
Muting a number blocks you from receiving any incoming notifications on that number.
You can still use the number for making calls or sending texts.
Muting a shared number will not affect your teammate's notifications - they will still receive calls and texts to that number!
How to mute your phone number(s) in the web or desktop app
1. Go to the web app or launch the desktop app.
2. On the left-hand menu, locate the phone numbers assigned to you.
3. Hover over the phone number that you'd like to mute. Then click "...".
4. Select 🌙 "Mute".
5. From here, choose how long you'd like the number to be muted for.
How to mute your phone number(s) in the iOS or Android app
1. Select your account icon in the upper left-hand corner.
2. Click "Manage" next to "Your numbers".
3. Tap "Off" next to "Mute phone number".
4. Select how long you'd like the number to be muted for.
That's it! You should now have all calls and notifications for that number muted for your account.