Is one of your team members no longer working with you? Or maybe they don't need to use their OpenPhone account or number anymore? No problem!
Any owner or admin on your OpenPhone account can easily remove them from your account.
How to remove a team member
1. Log into the web app.
2. Navigate to the members section in your organization's settings.
3. Click "Remove" next to the member(s) you would like to remove from your account.
When a user is removed from the account, a pro-rated credit for the time remaining is automatically applied to your next invoice
Any numbers, snippets, or contacts that belong to the team member who has been removed are re-assigned to the account owner
If you're the owner of the account and want to manage the number yourself, no additional action is needed on your end.
Want to reassign ownership of that number to another user? You can do so from the web or Mac app:
1. From the left-hand menu, select "Settings".
2. Under "Workspace", click "Phone Numbers".
3. Select the phone number.
4. Under "Share Access", click "Change Owner".
If your team no longer needs this number, you can delete it by following the steps here
If for whatever reason your former teammate wants to retain ownership of the number and start a separate OpenPhone account, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.