With our Slack integration, OpenPhone can notify the right people or channels whenever any of your OpenPhone numbers receive a call, message, or voicemail.
🌟 Please note only admins and account owners have access to this setting.
Here's how to get started.
1. Click "Settings" from the left-hand menu of the web or Mac app.
2. Under "Workspace" select "Phone Numbers".
3. Select the OpenPhone number you'd like to connect to Slack.
4. Scroll down and click "Connect to your Slack" under the "Integrations" section. This will prompt you to sign in via Slack.
5. Grant OpenPhone permission to post in your Slack workspace and choose the specific Slack channel that you'd like to integrate.
6. You can easily toggle which events you want to receive in your Slack channel. That's it!
Now that you've connected your OpenPhone number to Slack, here's what it looks like in your Slack workspace.
Don't have OpenPhone? Sign up today and connect it to Slack ✌️