With our Slack integration, OpenPhone can notify the right people or channels whenever any of your OpenPhone numbers receive a call, message, or voicemail.
Note: Only admins and account owners have access to this setting.
Connecting OpenPhone to Slack from the web or desktop app
1. Click "Settings" from the left-hand menu of the web or desktop app.
2. Under "Workspace" select "Phone Numbers".
3. Select the OpenPhone number you'd like to connect to Slack.
4. Scroll down and click "Connect to your Slack" under the "Integrations" section. This will prompt you to sign in via Slack.
5. Grant OpenPhone permission to post in your Slack workspace and choose the specific Slack channel that you'd like to integrate.
6. You can easily toggle which events you want to receive in your Slack channel. That's it!
How OpenPhone updates look in Slack
Now that you've connected your OpenPhone number to Slack, here's what it looks like in your Slack workspace.
Don't have OpenPhone? Sign up today and connect it to Slack ✌️
If you have any other questions, please submit a request here. We're happy to help!