By connecting your OpenPhone to email, OpenPhone can notify you (or anyone with an email address) whenever any of your OpenPhone numbers receive a call, message, or voicemail.
🌟 Please note only admins and account owners have access to this setting.
Here's how to get started.
1. Click "Settings" from the left-hand menu in the web or Mac app.
2. Under "Workspace", click "Phone Numbers".
3. Select the OpenPhone number you'd like to connect.
4. From your phone number's settings, scroll down to "Integrations" and click "Connect to your email".
5. By default, the email on your OpenPhone account will be notified. You can also add additional recipients.
6. You can modify what events you'll be notified about via email. By default, you'll be notified about text messages, missed calls, and voicemail.
Now that you've connected your OpenPhone number, you'll get email notifications that look like this.
Don't have OpenPhone? Sign up today and connect it to email. ✌️