By connecting your OpenPhone to email, OpenPhone can notify you (or anyone with an email address) whenever any of your OpenPhone numbers receive a call, message, or voicemail.
🌟 Please note only admins and account owners have access to this setting.
How to connect OpenPhone to email from the web or desktop app
1. Click "Settings" from the left-hand menu in the web or desktop app.
2. Under "Workspace", click "Phone Numbers".
3. Select the OpenPhone number you'd like to connect.
4. From your phone number's settings, scroll down to "Integrations" and click "Connect to your email".
5. By default, the email on your OpenPhone account will be notified. You can also add additional recipients.
6. You can modify what events you'll be notified about via email. By default, you'll be notified about text messages, missed calls, and voicemail.
How OpenPhone notifications in an email inbox look
Now that you've connected your OpenPhone number, you'll get email notifications that look like this.
Don't have OpenPhone? Sign up today and connect it to email. ✌️