Use Google Contacts? You can import those contacts directly into OpenPhone. This is how easily it's done:
1. Using the web app, log into your account at my.openphone.co
2. Go to your settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click the "Contacts" tab on the left-hand side. You can also go directly to your contacts page here.
4. Click "Add an integration". This will direct you to sign in via Google. Once you've signed in your Google Contacts should sync automatically.
5. If you ever need to revoke access or resync your contacts, you can do so by clicking "Delete" or "Resync" respectively.
You can also sync with as many Google Contacts accounts as you need! Want to sync your phone's contacts to OpenPhone? Learn how to do so here.
Don't yet have OpenPhone? Get OpenPhone today.