Use Google Contacts? You can import those contacts directly into OpenPhone. Here's how:
1. Using the web app, log into your account at my.openphone.co
2. Go to your settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click the "Contacts" tab on the left-hand side. You can also go directly to your contacts page here.
4. Click "Add an integration". This will direct you to sign in via Google. Once you've signed in your Google Contacts should sync automatically.
5. If you ever need to revoke access or resync your contacts, you can do so by clicking "Delete" or "Resync" respectively.
We currently import the following properties from your Google Contacts account to OpenPhone
- Contact name
- Phone number(s)
Couple of things to keep in mind:
1. Have multiple Google Contacts accounts? You can sync with as many Google Contacts accounts as you need!
2. Please know that the Google Contacts integration is one-way sync, sending contacts from Google Contacts to OpenPhone. Additionally, the sync is not continuous. This means that any contacts added to Google Contacts after setting up the integration will not display in OpenPhone unless you follow step #5 and resync your contacts.