OpenPhone Analytics provides an in-depth look at all of the numbers and users in your organization. With access to this data, you can use real-time metrics to:
- Track call and text volume over time
- Find out what are the busiest times for your team
- Monitor service level agreements
Better train your teammates (e.g. sales or customer support teams)
Who can use this feature?
OpenPhone Analytics can be used by all of our Premium plan users! All the analytics captured while you're under a Standard plan will be available to analyze when you upgrade! 🙂
Which app can I use this feature on?
You can use this feature on the desktop and web apps. We're working hard on making it available on our mobile apps. Once released, we'll post an update here!
Accessing the analytics dashboard
To access your analytics dashboard, click "Analytics" on the top left-hand side of the desktop and web app.
From here, you'll immediately be able to view:
Total outgoing and incoming messages
Total outgoing and incoming calls
Total number of unique conversations
Total time spent on calls
⭐️ Note: Owners and Admins can view the analytics for every number on a team's OpenPhone account. Members can only view the analytics for phone numbers that they are assigned to.
Setting data filters
All of the above information can be filtered by:
Week vs Day
Over a specific time period (Today, last 7 days, 4 weeks, 3 months, 12 months, MtD, QtD, YtD, or Custom)
Exporting to CSV
Exporting data from Analytics is easy! Simply hit "Export CSV" on the upper right hand side. Your report will be emailed to your OpenPhone email address.
Your data export will contain 24 data points per activity such as:
- Who on your team answers specific calls and texts
- Duration of calls
- What phone numbers call or messages your team
- When calls and messages occur
- Calls, messages, and voicemail by status
Status breakdown for calls and messages
Once you export your call and message log, you'll see a data point called "status". This data point will give you insight into the state of the call or message. Here's a breakdown of the different types of statuses you may be presented with:
- Completed: Completed incoming or outgoing calls (you can see the direction of the call under the "direction" data point)
- Missed: Missed incoming or outgoing calls
- Ringing: Outgoing call that was hung up right away (notice that there is no duration for calls with this status)
- Cancelled: Abandoned incoming call
- Received: Message that was received
- Delivered: Outgoing message that was delivered
- Undelivered: Outgoing message that was not delivered