We're excited to share the Android beta program which allows you to opt into getting a preview of new features and product improvements to the OpenPhone Android app.
In this article, we'll walk you through joining and leaving the Android beta program.
Joining the Android beta program:
2. Click “Become a Tester”.
3. You'll receive an update to the app if you already installed the app on your device. Otherwise, you’ll be prompted to download the app on your device.
4. That's it! You're now on the beta 😎
Leaving the Android beta program:
1. Open the Play Store and search for "OpenPhone".
2. Scroll to the bottom of the OpenPhone app listing and tap on "Leave" in the "You're a beta tester" section.
3. It may take a few minutes to remove the beta version; you will also be prompted to install the public release of the app.
That's it! You're no longer a beta tester and are now using the production version of the Android app!