Changing the audio settings on the OpenPhone web or desktop is easy! Here's how 👇
1. Select the “Call” button, located at the top of the conversation history list (shortcut for this option is “C” on your keyboard):
2. Within the “Make a Call” modal, select the gears icon. From there, the microphone, speaker, and ringtone audio input/outputs can be changed:
How to change the default audio input/output
The default audio input/output will always be the system default. Accordingly, this will be different depending on the system the user is using.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, and then select Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Under the Sound tab, click Manage Audio Devices.
- On the Playback tab, click your headset, and then click the Set Default button.
- On the Recording tab, click your headset, and then click the Set Default button.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Open the System Preferences.
- Click the Sound icon.
- Click the Input tab, and then click your headset.
- Click the Output tab, and then click your headset.