We currently don’t have the option to change OpenPhone’s notification sounds in-app, but you can modify them on Android settings via App info. Here's how 👇
1. From the home screen, long-press the OpenPhone app and tap App info
2. Tap "Notifications" and then tap "Notification categories"
3. Select the notification category you want to modify
- Conversations (incoming text messages)
- Incoming Calls
- Missed Calls
4. Tap "Sound" and choose the notification sound you want to apply!
Here's a video highlighting these steps 👇